The NPK Riddle
January 1, 2016
Test your logical deduction skills!
There are five houses that grow five different crops in a row. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. The five owners feed their plants with a certain brand of nutrients, use a certain brand of media, and have different lights. None of the owners have the same nutrient, media, or type of light…
1. The Canadian grows strawberries.
2. The Dutch use Hydrotops.
3. The Americans use T5’s.
4. The pumpkin grower is on the immediate left of the broccoli farmer.
5. The pumpkin grower uses LED’s.
6. The owner who uses DWC incorporates Botanicare into their feeding schedule.
7. The tomato grower cultivates in coco.
8. The owner living in the center house has HPS lights.
9. The Australian lives in the first house.
10. The owner who cultivates in soil lives next to the one who uses Canna.
11. The owner who incorporates Ionic lives next to the one who uses coco.
12. The owner who grows in rockwool uses the sun for light.
13. The British grower uses clay pebbles.
14. The Australian lives next to the chili grower.
15. The owner who grows in soil lives next to the one who uses CFL’s to grow.
There are no tricks involved, and for solving the problem you only need to make use of logic.
[toggler title=”The Answer Is…” ]The British[/toggler]
Myself in a nutshell - Science fanatic, hydroponics obsessed and book worm! Bachelor of Science in Outdoor Education and Geography, MSc in nutrition and scientific investigation, commence Ph.D. in October 2017, researching the effect of different ratios of cannabinoids in the human body.
Motto: The more you learn, the less you know!